Monday, November 11, 2013

Pink Hippo Party Two!

Happy Monday Pink Hippos!  Hope you had a busy, crafty week.. I can't WAIT to see what you have to share with me this week!
Here are our features from last weeek:
Pin It
First up is Marci from Stone Cottage Adventures who created these beautiful Drop Cloth Painted curtains.
Next up is Margie from Margie O'Hara Art with her lovely clamshell basket lamp.

Then we have Penny from Penny Treasures with her delicious looking Banana pudding.
 
And last but not least is Maryellen from That's My Home with her scrumptious looking Sour Cream Cookies.
mom's sour cream cookies recipe
You can check out all of my features on my new Pinterest board:  
Pink Hippo Features
Now it's your turn to be featured.. grab a button, link up, share some fun!
Pink Hippo Party

Love,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my banana pudding with the features this week! I love to party here a Pinkapotamus...thanks for having me! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Thank you so much for the feature! I'll get your button posted! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete