Thursday, February 7, 2013

Birthday Boy Mustacherpiece!

Well, hello there!
My baby, my little boy is going to be 6 on Valentine's day!  Doesn't he look sooo grown up!
  Oh my goodness... so I wanted to make him something special to surprise him to celebrate.. so here is my 
Mustache Centerpiece  Masterpiece or Mustacherpiece!
Pin It
The boy LOVES mustaches.. always has! 
Do you think he'll like his mustache cake?
Oh and if someone you know loves mustaches as much as MY little boy.. here's how to make one!
Ingredients
Paper Mache Boxes 
Scrapbook Paper
Paper Cutter
Glue
Wood Dowels
Ribbon
Buttons
Optional
Paint
Twine
Start by measuring and cutting the paper to wrap your boxes.
Next glue your paper to your boxes.
When glued they should look like this
and this.
Next take paint and dry brush the edges between the lid top and edge.
Stack and glue them together.
Next make your wood dowel candles.  Cut them 
to the desired length.
Then wrap them in ribbon
 to look like a swirled candle.
Next glue it to a button so that it will stand on your "cake"
Then make your flame out of felt and glue it to your candle.
Glue them to the top of your cake.  I also added a number 6 with a mustache!
I also added an optional pennant banner of mustaches.
And who could resist a mustache to dot the "I" in Will with?
Well anyway.. hope he loves my MUSTACHERPIECE... cause I just can't help it.. I lOVE it!
I am sharing with
PIN MEme

Becoming Martha button

The 36th AVENUE

Love,
Pinkapotamus

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh girl, you are too freaking crafty! What an awesome surprise! I bet he just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute. How funny that he loves mustaches!! (although what's not to love...?) Great idea!
    Cathy @ Lemon Tree Dwelling

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute & creative!! I love it! Thanks for sharing this at my Pin Me Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete