Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pink and Brown Monkey Baby Shower

As I mentioned in THIS POST I helped throw a shower for my Girlfriend Leslie!  She is expecting a little girl.. so I was SUPER excited to help with the decorations! 
For centerpieces I decided I would create custom diaper cakes with pink, brown and monkeys (which is her nursery theme)!
Here they are!
I covered my rolled diapers in fabric and then made a burlap banner with the baby's name in brown.
And of course, I added my fabric roses to the front and on top of the cake.
For these I also made her pedestals from Candle holders and wood plaques.
that I spray painted white and glued together.
I also made her a cute banner for the gift table with fabric roses.
And of course I made her a TON of sugar cookies with fondant
to make these SWEET favors!
Here is the gift table all set up for the shower!
And the diaper cake on its pedestal.
And of course NO baby shower is complete without atleast one embarassing picture of the mother to be.. so here she is with her bowed up garden bonnet! 
(You know I Love you Leslie!)
I am sharing with



Love,
Pinkapotamus!

No comments:

Post a Comment