Sunday, February 5, 2012

Visions of Valentine's Past

Thought since V-day is just around the corner I would share some highlights from last Valentine's Day!
So here are some of my favorite smooshy gooshy posts!
First up is my Valentine Boy Shirt that I made for my Valentine boy who just loves Pirates.
Then there are my  Love Birds picture with burlap flower frame.
Next is my Hearts and Hands Banner with my Valentine's mantle. 
Thern there is my Banana Stand with Love
And of course who could forget my Love Bugs
Hope you enjoyed this V-day clip show!
I am sharing with
The Girl Creative


Love,
Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. I love it all, especially the repurposed window on your mantel. The bird cage caught my eye too!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cute! Thanks so much for your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arr, I love he pirate Valentine shirt... so cool!

    ReplyDelete