Friday, December 9, 2011

Projects of Christmas Past

Here are some of the fun projects that I shared last year.. for those of you who forgot.. (cause I know I do) and for my new friends who haven't seen them!
These were a great way to use pictures from past Christmases and great Grandparent gifts!
A fun way to ease sibling rivalry.. yes there was one for each of them!
An afternoon of baking, rolling and painting to create these fun and simple ornaments!
This was made using all of my cards and some special things like the kids letters from Santa and their school pictures.   And because it has pockets.. I saved the cards and have the addresses for this year!

And last.. but not least my favorite Christmas project from last year
He's still on the mantle.. counting us down!
17 more days til Christmas.. are you ready?
I am sharing with
thecreativepaige.com
One Artsy Mama
Tickled Pink at 504 Main
Love,
Pinkapotamus

1 comment:

  1. Love all your Christmas projects! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Friday. We hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete