Monday, September 19, 2011

Pink Hippo Party #47

Happy Monday Pink Hippos Partiers!
BIG Hugs to all of you who reached out me yesterday!  I love and appreciate your support!
Our most viewed link this week had a three way so in no particular order here they are!
First up is Judy @ http://diybydesign.blogspot.com/  who displayed her amazing entry way
(I'm so jealous)
and a fun pillow tutorial
Next up is Jamie @ http://thecreativeimperative.blogspot.com/ who made this incredibly adorable tutu and wand
 for a birthday gift that any little girl would adore! ( I am totally stealing this idea for my next party gift!)
And last but certainly not least is Alicia @ http://littlesprinklesoffun.blogspot.com/ who showed off her festive yellow accessory
DSC_0044-1
that she made as super mom for her daughter's yellow day at school that morning!
Ladies grab your featured button  and let's get this party started!

Here are the rules to party!
1. Grab a party button
2. Link back to this party
3. Link to your specific post and not your home page
4. Become a follower (cause it's just nice)
5. Don't forget some love to your fellow crafters.. everyone loves a compliment!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there!! Thanks for hosting the wonderful party week in and week out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature and thanks for hosting such an awesome party each week. I'm having a little trouble linking up right now but I'll keep trying. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! It has been a crazy week and I am behind!! I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete