Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Moment of Inspiration

Do you ever find yourself going to check out the same sights all the time?  Well one of my very favorites is Pottery Barn kids.  Now on a normal basis I cannot afford anything that they offer but I just adore all of their kids bedding sets.. right now my favorite is the new boys Bryce Truck bedding. 
Bryce Trucks Quilted Bedding
A while back I bought some canvases and I covered one of them with magazine pictures.
Then I painted over it with brown paint and added a scrapbook paper "picture frame".
Then I added my scrapbook truck and decoupaged it on.

Last I added some stars and the work TRUCK.
Once the glue dried it looked like this.
Voila.. inspiration and a finshed project.. finally!
I am sharing with
Katie's Nesting Spot
button






Party Button

Catch a Glimpse Button


Love,
Pinkapotamus
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! This is so cute, the truck looks great, so great to see your wonderful ideas again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dad used to love old trucks and now I love them as well

    ReplyDelete