Monday, March 14, 2011

Pink Hippo Party #20

Happy Monday everyone!  First I wanted to thank everyone for all of your support and well wishes during my surgery.  I am recovery nicely with lots of rest due to the help  from friends and family.. Not an easy feat with 3 kids.. we've needed lots of reinforcements!
In the meantime, my middle guy celebrated his 6th birthday yesterday! 

And of course I had to make him  a cake!  All he wanted was a Mario cake.. so here is his cake!
And here they are together at last!
Since the only art I have been crafting this week is sleep.. I can't wait to see what all of my talented followers have come up with!
So here are the rules to party:
1. Grab a party button
2. Link back to this party
3. Link to your specific post and not your home page
4. Become a follower (cause it's just nice)
5. Don't forget some love to your fellow crafters.. everyone loves a compliment!

Now let's get this party started!




Don't forget to stop by this week and see all of the fun posts that my Bloggy Bff's have come up with to share while I am recovering!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

6 comments:

  1. Good news that you are recovering well, your surrounded by lovely friends and family!

    Thank you for hosting this week, although I'm sure none of us would have minded if you hadn't felt like it!

    The Mario birthday cake looks wonderful, I need to make a pirate one and a Thomas the Tank Engine one for my twins birthday, eeek, maybe I shall do a pirate Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that things are starting to look up. I love the cake. It looks fairly easy to put together which is a big deal when you're a cake iccing failure such as myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better so soon! Great to have you back & breathing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes with your recovery. Your Mario cake is just delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for still hosting hun! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete