Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chocolate Chip Nutella Surprise Muffins!

It is nooo secret that I am in LOVE with Nutella which is why I am constantly trying to find new and exciting ways to bake with it.   This morning my lovely daughter suggested that we make chocolate chip muffins and that's when it hit me.. wow!  Why hadn't I thought of it before?  Muffins with nutella in the center would be
AWESOME! 


So here's the recipe!  Yeah!

Ingredients
1 1/4 cups quick cooking oats
1 1/4 cups milk
1 egg
1/2 cup canola oil
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
Nutella

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. 
Then start by combining quick minute oats with milk in large bowl. 
Set aside for 15 minutes.

Next up is the egg, oil and chocolate chips.
Combine in seperate bowl.
Once they have been mixed add vanilla.
Pour mixture into the oat and milk mixture.
Then grab your flour, baking powder and salt and combine in yet another bowl.
Once combined pour the wet into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
Once combined line your muffin tin with muffin wrappers or spray with nonstick spray. 
Use an ice cream scoop to scoop one scoop into each muffin.
Then add 1 tsp of Nutella per muffin.
Then put one scoop of muffin batter on top of each muffin.
Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes.

Set aside to cool and then ENJOY!
Grab a glass of milk and eat up!  Yum-O!
I am sharing with


Lamb Around







BWS tips button

Photobucket





and to
http://www.soyouthinkyourecrafty.com/
 
  Love,

Pinkapotamus

Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

  1. mmmmmm...nutella...must go eat a spoonful!!! these sound yummo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look delicious! I am a new follower I found you at the blog hop! I would love it if you stopped by!

    http://thirtyonetrendytotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look delicious! I'd love it if you'd link these up to my Tuesday linky-Made From Scratch Tuesday!
    Jen @ http://www.messhalltobistro.blogspot.com/search/label/Made From Scratch Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about a sweet surprise! Sounds like a tasty idea. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog until tomorrow evening and I'd like to invite you to stop by and link your muffins up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweets-for-saturday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, mmmmmm. Muffins are yummy enough, but muffins with ooey gooey warm deliciousness ozzing out of them?! Fab! Can't wait to try these! Found you through Paisley Passions Fun w/Food Friday. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete