Monday, December 13, 2010

Pink Hippo Party #7

I had some new stuff to share today.. however, my card reader died and I could not get the pictures uploaded!  So I will share an order that I did for another name plaque.
In addition, I had two features this week for my Countdown Snowman!  One from Maryanne at http://www.scrappy-gifts.com/  and the other from Amy  at http://menmythriftyideas.blogspot.com/.  Thanks ladies!
So now here are my favorites from last week's Pink Hippo Party!
The yummiest driedels ever made by Danielle @
I am totally making these for my Brownie Holiday Party!
The sweetest Christmas Tree Ornament by Linda @
And the most adorable Mitten onesie EVER! (makes me want another baby) by Joy 
So ladies grab your featured button and wear it with pride! You deserve it!

Here are the rules to Party!

1. Grab a party button
2. Link back to this party
3. Link to your specific post and not your home page
4. Become a follower (cause it's just nice)
5. Don't forget some love to your fellow crafters.. everyone loves a compliment!
Now let's get this party started.. who's first?

3 comments: