Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Craft Show Fever!

I've finally caught the craft show bug!  I have been threatening to do a craft show for the past 2 years.  However, up until this point I was really scared to do one.  Sounds silly, I know but the voices in my head kept telling me I wasn't ready.  But ready or NOT here I come! 

I decided that since this is my first one.. I am going to ease into it with a small town show.  There will 26 vendors including me but I am the only one with kid related items.  Hopefully that helps.  With Christmas around the corner I am hoping to make a few bucks and help others with their Christmas shopping!
Wish me luck because I'm getting crafty!
Love,
Pinkapotamus~
p.s. Stay tuned for a sneak peek of some of the newly made items for the show!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I've been scared of craft fairs too and I still haven't done one. Can't wait to see what you're making and how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome, can't wait to hear how it went. I hope you have fun in between all the chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN...i use to craft every Fall and Winter and sell my goods at a variety of craft fairs. i made great money doing it and went into each new year debt free. of course, life was much simpler back then and the debt was much smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing the same thing... I having been working like MAD to get all my items together tho!!! I have 64 items left in 15 days.... I had a dream the other night that nobody liked my stuff.... hopfully that does not come true! GOOD LUCK!!! Your stuff will rock!!!

    ReplyDelete